Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do you want to feel So....? Desirable

Retweet this button on every post blogger
Then yes this product is for you !!!
It smells exactly like Salvatore Ferragamo's Incanto Charms. This perfume is a part of the So fragrances. Their fragrances include So..? Kiss Me, So...? Wild, So...? Desirable & So..? Sinful.

About the perfume:-
I got it in 20 ml for Dhs 39 (around $11). So…? desirable is composed of musk, freesia, magnolia, apple and mandarin. It is available as 20, 50 and 100 ml EDT and 75 ml body fragrance.

My take:-
I'm not fond of perfumes much but this one has made me fall in love with it <3
I basically wanted a fruity/floral scent for daily use, something not too overpowering yet something which would have a feminine-funky touch to it, something that would define my style & this does an awesome job in it!!
When sprayed at first its quite strong, however it becomes lighter just after a few mins which makes it perfect for a day wear however it's perfect for night wear as well if sprayed more. It stays on me for quite some time. I find the packaging also very cute & girlish with the hot pink cap. Obviously the pink packaging attracted me :P Plus the bottle is so small i carry it with me in my bag everyday.

Conclusion:- Because of its price & girlish scent i would mainly recommend it to teenage girls/ young ladies (on a low budget) as this is one hell of an affordable scent !!

Have you tried any of these So...? perfumes? Are others worth trying like this one? or should I just pass them?

**Disclaimer:- This is my honest opinion. I haven't received this product for free or received any compensation from the company to write about it. This product was bought by my very own hard earned money.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like a very nice scent! Thanks so much for the review!
XOXO
Catanya

Aarthi said...

Have seen this sumwhr... cldnt recollect..

Jessica said...

Sounds great! I don't wear perfume a lot either, but when I do I DON'T want it to be over powering.

Unknown said...

Lovely blog.
I'm a new blogger.
please check out my blog and if you like it then please follow.

http://crazypoplock.blogspot.com

Thank You,
xoxo,
A.B.P

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Hi dear..just saw your blog and love it.. the scent sounds great.
new follower.

Anonymous said...

perfume looks great..can you pls tell me where it is available in dubai??

Ezzy said...

@Anonymous you can find it in lifestyle. are you from dubai?
thank you for visiting my blog :)