Sunday, October 3, 2010

Golden Goddess Theme Look

Retweet this button on every post blogger This  look was done for Sonali's contest which was partially inspired by greek goddess & partially my own imagination. I lost my golden eyeshadow which i normally use and had to make do with an inferior one !! that is why it has not come out that great plus im bad with photography.In any case I obviously didn't win the contest but do check out other entries here they are all awesome !! Click on the pics to enlarge :)

8 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow lovely!! Love your idea...

Aarthi said...

Hey good try :)

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

aw, good try. this looks nice though. :) thanks for commenting and joining my giveaway!

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Liking that- Looks exotic! ;)
x

Andrea said...

really nice look!

and nice blog too by the way! I've been visiting it for a while and I've decided to follow it! Would you mind following back? It would make me really happy! :)

xx

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

hey dear, lookin rly lobly..

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chic Stylista said...

This look is amazing :)