Want to get silky smooth bangs? Apply avocado puree & leave it to dry on your hair for approx 20 mins. Rinse off first withw arm water & then with cold water. I saw this tip in a magazine. Let me know if it works for you :)
Monday, September 6, 2010
Tip of the Day - Get Rid of Dry Bangs
Retweet this button on every post blogger
Labels:
Daily Tips,
Hair Care

10 comments:
Wow.. Nice tip.. think it will work :)
I use mayo instead of avocado and it works fine for me.Though it is a bit messy.
I use Mayo as a conditioner itself it works amazingly !!! i agree gets messy but not as much as using eggs directly on your hair !!
ooh, i may try this if i get time. :)
i saw your comment on another blog mentioning how, like me, you are also a newbie to the blogging world, so I thought I'd check yours out and I love it. I am now a follower. :)
xo
Nice Tip..And i agree with the mayo...makes my dry hair more manageable!!! Excellent blog.
-Poonam
www.lovegoodthings.blogspot.com
I've never tried this before. I wonder if you do it on the ends of your hair if it would liven those dead ends up too! I'll have to try it. Thanks for the tip!
http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com
ur welcome Sarah :)
do try and let me know if it works for you!
Hey Ezzy...thanks for visiting my new blog..Appreciate it girl! Also posted your blog link on my blog.Thanks for letting me know about Rhamnousia's giveaway..saw it in your sidebar!
Cheers
Poonam
http://lovegoodthings.blogspot.com/2010/09/rhamousias-giveaway.html
I'm going to try using avocado puree as a treatment for my bangs.
Post a Comment