Ok this polish is wayyyy old like probably released in 2008 or something. no idea ! all i know is it is from the Orly Stars & Stripes collection.This is my first Orly polish & i must say i love it !!! first of all, 18 ml (i wonder when will it get over) for $5 is just AMAZING !! i got this polish online & way back (the price might be reduced now) since we don't get orly here :(
It has a nice red base with red glitter.Click on the pic to see the nails clearly as this shade is just lovely !!
I had a glimpse of the Orly Cosmix FX fall collection. The bright green one looks awesome to me.Have you tried any Orly polish? or is there any particular shade you are dying to try?


5 comments:
Looks hot.I got bored with red but looking at your nails I want to grab a bottle and paint 'em red
lol its the same here i have 4 bottles of red polishes !! that's why i never got a chance to apply this before.seeing the unused bottle in my ever so huge polish collection i decided to just apply it :P
Oh it is beautiful..I clicked on the pic to see it better..and its just fab..me love!
yayy im so glad you clicked to see a larger version..me will be posting more around a dozen nail goodies which i bought recently :D
In the US this is part of the core products. I saw it just yesterday at CVS, it sells for $6.99 there. The price has gone up! I was checking it out because I am thinking of buying that one to wear for Christmas. I'm hoping they will have a buy one get one free sale sometime then I will get that one and pick out another color too, maybe even from the CosmicFX collection if it happens soon enough. There were a few left of those but they are selling fast.
Post a Comment