Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Giveaway Winner!!!

Retweet this button on every post blogger
Missed me much? Well, I have been really busy lately traveling the past few months with my family which is why I have been MIA. Anyway, I am back again in Dubai and before I start posting regular beauty posts,I think its high time I announce my winners right :P I have been getting lots of emails asking me that too. I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts in case any of you thought I am dead :P

But before announcing the winner, I would really like to thank each and every person who voted for me in all the different ways. THANK YOU MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS!! It really made a lot of difference even if I didn't win :) Also, I loved reading your beauty tips and suggestions. Of all the entries, 601 were valid entries. Using random.org, my first winner isss....
 
Shruti

and the 2nd winner is....
Sweetshenangians
 
Congrats Ladies!! I will be contacting you today. Please respond to me within the next 48 hours :)

5 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Congrats to the winners!

Poohkie said...

Congrats to both the winners!!!

Aseya said...

Welcome home, hun! :)

Ezzy said...

Thanks girls :)
missed you all x

Thanks Aseya. Hope you had a lovely trip as well :)

SweetShenanigans said...

Thanks so much!! I emailed you back a while ago, but I'm not sure if you got it
Is the book depo okay?