Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Iconic Haul & Rad's Giveaway

Retweet this button on every post blogger
Iconic had this huge massive sale for Christmas last month but since my comp wasn't working I never got a chance to post the lovely stuff I got for myself at a cheap bargain :D                                                                       Iconic is this amazing shop which sells products from New Look, Splash, Guess, Victoria Secrets, Nyx and many other beauty and fashion brands. So I wanted to get lots and lots of stuff obviously seeing the sale :P But mom had come along and she wanted to get everything super fast so she could get to shop in other places where she was interested!! So these are the few little goodies I got:-
These are Beauty Junky Face Masks. Honestly I got them just for the super cute packaging :P But I'm definitely gonna use them all up. They individually cost Dhs 12 ($3.2). I got them for Dhs 6. ($1.6) each. These include strawberry face mask, dead sea mud mask, aromatherapy face mask with essential oils and cucumber peel off mask.

Again they were just tooo cute to pass on. These are Cheeky Chimp face masks which I got at the same price as the Beauty Junky ones. I am gonna have a great laugh while using it :P

Next I got this pretty cuff link bracelet in black and silver diamond studs. They shine soo much that it looks like real swarovski. They were available in many colors like blue, pink, complete black, complete white/silver etc. But I chose to for this 2 toned colored one. Plus it would go on practically anything!! It came for Dhs 10 ($2.7) whereas its original price was Dhs 20 ($5.4).

This is how it looks on my wrist with the heart closing and a tiny stud on the top. 

My final purchase of Iconic was this lovely red evening clutch. I had got the same clutch in pink 10 months back for Dhs. 44 ($11.9) after discount using my student id from splash to gift my friend for her birthday. and guess how much I got this one for? 
Dhs.20 ($5.4) !!

Obviously you can imagine how annoyed I must have got at gifting the same one with just different color to my friend double the price what I got for..Arghh

Anyway, this was the best bargain of all for me since I desperately needed a red clutch for my friend's wedding.

Do let me know what you think of the stuff I got :)

Oh Btw, one of my earliest blog commentors & a good friend through IMBB, Rads is giving away the following goodies & guess what it's international. Yayy!!
So, enter here asap as the giveaway ends 25th Jan!!

xoxo

8 comments:

Eugenia said...

ooooo so many face masks!! I love them too.. I always do them when I'm watching TV.

rakhshanda said...

wow..nice haul Ezzy and i love the purse dear..it's sooo cute and beautiful.

SCARLETT said...

hi Insiya,

i am soo, sooo jealous!

everything you bought is so wonderful! go girl!

Meredith said...

we just went to target in search of face masks. they didn't have any good ones. lucky!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Brenda said...

Hi... nice post!! and such a bargain..

CurvylishDelish said...

really cute post!

I am Shelly, from vyile.blogspot.com

come check me out!

<3

Toni Tralala said...

I love face masks! :) That red bag is so cute! I have to say. <3

Please do come over and join my international Apothica giveaway.

http://kookyheteromorphic.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-and-giveaway-art-of-shaving-and.html

Thanks!

Ezzy said...

@Eugenia I love face masks too :D

@rakshanda Thanks dear I knew you would like the purse somehow :P

@Scarlett Thank you girl :D <3

@Meredith We don't have Target here :( so ur lucky !!!

@Brenda yes i know we all love bargains don't we :)

@Shelly thank u. hopping to your blog now girlie <3

@Toni thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked the stuff :)