is ME!!! Yes. I abandoned this blog for 1+ month. Reasons ranging from dealing with personal stuff, to going for a short trip to India, from having my finals to attending one of my best friend's wedding; from my computer crashing down to losing all my files :( all in the short span of 1 month and 15 days!!
ok enough ranting. Now I promise to blog on a regular basis or atleast I will try :)
Btw thanks for still following my almost dead blog and leaving such wonderful comments to lift my spirits!!
P.S. Thanks to all those who left wonderful comments on my posts. I will get back to you guys asap.
Oh and I didn't get to wish you guys a Happy New Year!! May all your dreams come true this year :D


3 comments:
Happy new year for you too!
india??how did you find it?
@Susanne Thank You so much :)
@kylie my india trip was pretty memorable though didn't get to shop much coz I had gone there for just 1 week :(
Post a Comment