Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Boots Natural Collection Strawberry Body Cream Review

Retweet this button on every post blogger

Want to know what’s keeping my skin super moisturized and yummy smelling all this summer?

It’s this yummy, lovely, eye-catching jar of Boots Natural Collection Strawberry Body Cream. I got this just for how it looked in the jar and it’s amazing smell. Infact I got it 11 months back but started using it just recently because it looked so good I just didn’t feel like using it and spoiling the whole cream-gel look :P

This cream looks so good you just feel like eating it up. I honestly would have thinking it as strawberry yoghurt :P as it does smell like it too. It’s a swirl of white cream and red/pink gel. Now I really love its moisturizing level. It is kinda sticky initially but when it penetrates in your skin, it leaves no greasy residue whatsoever. I really don’t mind the stickiness as for me other things matter more.  I mostly use it after taking a bath or before sleeping.


You might be thinking why am I using a fruity fragrance on winter instead of summers? I don’t mind smelling like fruits all round the year :D Plus it really works great for my drying winter skin so I guess that’s a plus point. Moving on to price, I got it for Dhs40 (£6.81) when it’s actual price in UK boots is for £3.56. I find it sort of expensive for a body cream. But it’s alright to treat our body once in a while right?

What I like about this cream?
*Moisturizes well
*Smells divine!!
*Good packaging. Comes in a clear jar so you can see how much is left.
*White cream leaves the skin super smooth & red gel leaves a cooling sensation at the same time.


What I don’t like about this cream?
*Its kinda expensive for a drugstore body cream.
*No mention of ingredients in the packaging. Aint that weird?
*Fragrance doesn’t last for long.

I really recommend you to atleast smell it any of the boots stores. I’m sure you will be lured into getting this :P I also got its body wash since I am so in love with it. 

Have you tried it? What’s your take on this product?
Want to see a review on its body wash too? Let me know J
xoxo

7 comments:

Kim Axani said...

Well, that looks just about good enough to eat! Great review doll!

Saf ♥ said...

Yum! That looks like one of my sweet faves, strawberry sundae! Thanks for sharing. xx.

gingerSnap said...

Hello Ezzy,
The cream is frothy. The packaging looks yummy.

FashionPhD said...

that looks SO GOOD

Nupur said...

goodness gracious me...dis cream has strawberry bits???? i would end up eating it thn :P...looks fabb insiya....

Ezzy said...

@Kimberly I know its just so yummy looking na :D

@maryam i was about to write it looks like a sundae but thought it would get a tad bit too much :P

@gingersnap i agree great packaging :)

@ClassyandFabulous Welcome to my blog :)

@Nupur haha thank god it has no strawberry bits!! I would have ate it up long back :P

MizzJ said...

haha I thought it had strawberry bits too! It's a bit dangerous to have such edible looking beauty products lying around if you happen to live with any men! :p

---
Go on a makeup shopping spree by entering to win a $50 gift card for Apothica!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2011/02/apothica-giveaway-dear-mizzj-just-what.html