Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NOTD - Breast Cancer Inspired

Retweet this button on every post blogger
I was inspired by Sharon's manicure & decided to give a try. I'm really bad with nail art as simple as polka dots too!! So somehow I was super happy that this turned out just fine :D and it stayed for 3 days yayy (not really an notd :P)

Lacquers used:- Arico in Pink (A brand from Etude)
Boutique in Brown (Italy brand)


Can you see that lovely little keychain in the background? I got that from Avon to support Breast Cancer. It is an iron keyring featuring one round plate(approx.diameter 3cm) with magenta crusade ribbon on one side and a flower shape plate(approx.diameter 2cm).
I got this for 15dhs (around $4.09). I request you all to show your support to any brand or organization that is contributing towards breast cancer research or in any other way to raise awareness about this issue. thank you :)

xoxo

10 comments:

Ria said...

I love your nails!
And the keychain is gorgeous!I bought something similar the other day!
Love that you're promoting the BCA!
xx

Leticia said...

This is very cute!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Love the nails.

Unknown said...

I love your nails, they are gorgeous. Lovely post xx

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Ezzy.I just love how it looks on your nails

Unknown said...

dis looks pretty..

o said...

I love the nail art! what a great idea!

Aarthi said...

grt nails and super art :)

Ezzy said...

Thank you girls. I really appreciate all your comments & appreciation :D Mwah xxx

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

hi dear..nice nail art and ALSO the key chain..