Friday, October 22, 2010

New Products from Avon

Retweet this button on every post blogger
I am a die hard Avon fan !! I have tried quite a lot of their products and have had mostly good experiences with them :)
I was just having a look at the latest Avon brochure given to me by my neighbour who happens to be an Avon representative.There are quite a lot of stuff which caught my eye and I thought to share them with you.

Ella Ballerina
This is a new range - Ella Ballerina introduced for kids/teenagers by Avon. I would say its quite a nice collection which includes Caranel Shine Lip Gloss, Starlight strawberry lip balm, Princess Perfect body lotion, Beautiful Ballerina Body Wash & Shining Star Shampoo. Its quite a nice range but I doubt it would work very well reason being mostly teenage girls (unlike ladies) won't really go searching for Avon representatives until its someone close they know whose selling it. Even though the pricing is great for teens,  they would rather prefer to purchase it directly from drugstores avoiding all the shipping and waiting issues.

Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner
I'm sure you must have heard of Avon Glimmerstick eyeliners.If you haven't let me tell you they are great !!! Now even though the original ones are called glimmersticks they don't really have much shine to them. This on the other hand claims to have more glimmers than the original ones hence its called Glimmerstick Diamonds. Colors available are:- Emerald Glow, Black Ice & Sugar Plum. As you can see there is a great offer of buy 2 & get 1 free going on. I'm actually getting tempted to get it !!

Avon Color Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel
You must have heard all the rave about Avon's Nailwear Pro nail enamel. This Speed Dry+ nail enamel claims to dry in less than 30 seconds.It is also specially designed brush delivers just the right amount of formula, so there's no mess and no fuss. Sounds great right?
 Plus they have different colors compared to Nailwear Pro. Another reason to try out !!

Avon's Velvet Cream Eyeshadow
Seeing all the different colors on the eyes, I'm getting super tempted to buy this plus I don't really own a cream eyeshadow. I guess this one would be good to start out. I just don't trust the colors shown :(

Arabian Glow Sweep Cheeks in Roasted Nugget
I have been wanting to try this for quite sometime just wasn't sure since I haven't seen a single review about this product and I am just too skeptical to pay 79 bucks and not find a great difference !! So if you purchase it or know how it looks do let me know.
P.S. don't the bronzing pearls look super tempting too :P

Color Trend Eyeshadow Palettes 
I like the look of Tempting Twilight more than Pastel Passion just because of that green. It's such a pretty light greenish color. I haven't come across a similar shade anywhere else. but again I don't trust the pics :(

Outspoken by Fergie
I love, love, love Fergie & the BEP itself for that matter. I can never get enough of their music!!
 Outspoken by Fergie is scented with frosted berries, tuberose and sexy black leather. I have heard amazing reviews about its EDP. It's like the fragrance of 2010!!
So guys what's tempting you to buy? Have you indulged in any Avon products lately? I'm looking for some good reccomendations :)

7 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, Avon always has such phenomenal products! I actually buy all of my makeup from Mark - I especially love the lipgloss!! :)

bulbul said...

omg, that twilight palette is so beautiful. but i think they r not yet available in india.:-(

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

loved the eyeshadow palette and i hv the similar bronzing pearls from oriflame n its amazing

Unknown said...

Hey! This is Alison from Frou Frou Fashionista...just want to make sure you received my email. We are ready to ship your prize from our Breast Cancer Awareness giveaway!
xox

Anonymous said...

glimmerstick in sugar plum and the cream eyeshadows look gr8.Need to find an avon rep near me

Unknown said...

Can you believe I have never tried anything from AVON? Weird!
XOXO
Catanya

Ezzy said...

@all Thank you guys for your lovely comments :)
I recommend everyone to try Avon products, if you can get hold of it. They are amazing products reasonably priced.

@Cafe Fashionista We unfortunately don't get Mark products here so I have never got a chance to try them :(