Hey guys!! Hope this month of May going superb for you!! Well not much for me as I’m going to be having my exams. However, it always enters with a kick start as it’s my birthday month!! Anyhow, my birthday just passed on 3rd May. Yeah, and it was pretty boring! I did nothing, except work. And no gifts as of yet too :( but I can always gift you lovelies out there :D
Also I passed my 100+ followers mark quite a while ago but was rather too lazy to have a giveaway then, so I am going to grab this opportunity and make it a double giveaway for double celebrations which will also have 2 winners!! Yayy so what are you waiting for?
First of all, let me tell you more about the prizes.
First Prize
Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette – Warm, Shimmer or Matte (one of these according to winner’s choice)
Geo World Colored Contact Lenses – Brown, Grey or Green (one of these according to winner’s choice)
Avon Perfect Wear Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Powder in Shimmering Shell
Second Prize
$25 Gift Certificate to winner’s choice of online shop (Sigma Makeup, Apothica etc). I am ready to gift a certificate from any shop which allows me to give from a non US postal address.
Edited:This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL and ends on June 30th.
Here are the guidelines to enter:
Mandatory Entry (1 entry)
F Follow my blog through GFC or Google Friend Connect. You do not need to have a blog for this. You need to follow me publicly, because privately won’t count.
Answer this question: ‘What do you think I should do for my 19th Birthday which just passed? As I did not really celebrate it.’
Leave your GFC name, you answer to the question and your email id so I can contact you.
Edited: Optional Entries (counts as 5 entries each)
*Make a post about this giveaway on your blog along with the above picture.
*You can use the giveaway picture and link it on the sidebar of your blog and leave me a link.
*Follow me on twitter @lilofeverything and tweet about this giveaway including my username so I can have a look.
*Mention your favourite beauty product and write why its your fav.
*Leave a your favourite beauty/makeup tip.
So all in all you can make 26 entries through 6 ways to enter!!! Make sure to leave all your entries in one comment only please.



105 comments:
Hi please enter me I am a follower of your blog via GFC. My GFC name is EllybellybaybeesBeautyBlog*
I think you should celebrate your birthday with all your friends, maybe a nice mean or go shopping.
I liked your entry on facebook, my facebook name is Ellis Murphy.
I aslo tweeted, my twitter name is EllyBellyBaybee.
My email address is ellismurphy@live.co.uk
Thank You <3
Hi from Spain!!
Enter me please ^_^
GFC name: bambaki83
Email: mimica69(at)hotmail(dot)com
You should celebrate your birthday in a very special place for you and do a great party with all your friends, maybe a restaurant or your house.
FACEBOOK LIKE: I liked your entry on FB as Miriam Rivas.
TWITTER: I tweeted about your entry here: https://twitter.com/#!/bambaki83/status/66178553288470528
thanks,
hey thats awesome..congrats n belated happy bday..
enter me..
follow u thru GFC-bhumika
id-bhumika_thakkar@yahoo.co.uk
N do sumthg on ur bday which u always wanted to bt dint till now :)
I have exams too :(
best of luck..!! n wish me d same :)
I would love to win your giveaway!! For your birthday you should WIN THE $200 SAREE CONTEST of course :)
Oh and whatever you do to celebrate your birthday you should wear the short kurti salwar suit(your entry 2 pic), the colours are AMAZING on you! Good luck with the contest, and Happy Birthday!
My GFC name is Greenup Design International.
My email i.d. is kris.simmonds@gmail.com
My twitter name is hissycatkrissy and I tweeted your entry
I also liked your entry on Facebook as kristine simmonds
and used the stumble upon link too :)
hello Ezzy,
enter me
aleady following you on GFC..
shivani thakur
Liked ur Fbk page. as shivani sud thakur
.stumble entry as drshivanis
Digged u as smayan
my email is drshivanis@gmail.com
weel, for yuor bday you could go for a weekend outing with family or friends,watch a super movie or better still SHOP!!!!!
Liked facebook: Christi Tamboer
GFC: christihippekip
I think you should have a high tea, with your best friends :'D
Hi, I'm your follower Lucisek-Lucy's Stash
I think you should take a trip somewhere abroad if you have money or go with relatives and have a nice time ;) (I like travelling)
lucisek.beluha@googlemail.com
Lucisek
Hey welcome back :)
I'm already following your blog thru GFC.
Firstly happy belated b'day.
since your 19th b'day would put a tragic end to your teen you should enjoy it for the last time doing everything a teen is expected to do.Or in other words Party.Despite what everyone says partying is the best and only way to ave fun on your bday.
Have fun :)
Following your blog through GFC (Tanvi)
Nineteenth is your last teen year! I'd say celebrate it with a bang! Have a party at night on the beach. :) That'd be perfect! Go for a holiday somewhere with your friends and have a midnight beach party! It's what really counts, isn't it? Being with your friends and loved ones!
crymeatearoffire@hotmail.com
Follow via gfc=Lyudmila
Answer: You must to win anyone too!
lusizova at gmail.com
I'm a follower via GFC as Mai
I think you should go out and have an excellent dinner at a place that you'll feel super guilty for at the end of it!
m.stefanily at gmail dot com
following you via GFC: Ken Ge
Well, for me.. since you haven't celebrated your bday which had passed.. maybe good thing you can do is post celebrate it.. i mean, you can go with your gals, go yourself for shopping.. etc. simple celebration is enough.. i love it because i am also turning 19 this coming may 13.. good for you coz you're still single and young but me, NAY! hahahha i'm already a mom.. too bad for me .. but still fine with me.. :) i hope my suggestion can help.. thanks!
belated happy bday.. :*
giza_violetpotion@yahoo.com.ph
Additional points for my entry! :)
Liked your entry!
www.facebook.com/ladiima
tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/kenge19/status/66707831931404288
Digg it! :) (im using digg via fb: Gessa Marie Bartolaba Condino)
http://digg.com/news/lifestyle/imbb_and_sareez_com_win_a_200_saree_contest_entry_29
Stumble upon it! :) account name: ladiima
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1JtDdS/makeupandbeauty.com/imbb-sareezcom-win-200-saree-contest-entry-29
wishing to win! :)
giza_violetpotion@yahoo.com.ph
Congratulations on your followers and Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie!
Adopt a puppy or a kitten on your birthday, it'll be a blast!
Thanks for the lovely giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com
I voted for you via FB (jc loh), good luck!
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/share_dialog.php?s=99&appid=2309869772&p%5B0%5D=100002000256037&p%5B1%5D=184372598276618
yumihamano@gmail.com
You should have treated yourself to nice and relaxing day at a Spa on your 19th birthday!
'Like' your contest entry /Elena Rudaya/
Tweeted http://twitter.com/elenarudaya/status/66740107289436160
Elena
queen-of-pain /AT/ yandex /DOT/ com
Belated happy birthday! I'm also turning 19 this May! I think you should just do something that you'd really enjoy. It's as they say, your last teenage year. So make the most out of it girl! :)
1 I follow you publicly on GFC as Miggie Cananea
2 I liked your entry on FB as Miggie Cananea
3 Tweeted about it here: http://twitter.com/#!/schmalfoy/status/66793465878544384
email: paola_333@yahoo.com
Thanks for this giveaway!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Since you are 19, I think you should treat yourself to a Spa Day.
You should have a pedicure, manicure, facial and massage.
When you are done at the Spa, treat yourself to a new pair of shoes. One can never have too many pairs of shoes! ~Pauline
Thanks for the giveaway.
dod@rogers.com
I 'like' your Facebook Competition page.
Facebook ID: Pauline Milner Pike
dod@rogers.com
I tweeted about your competition.
http://twitter.com/bullittmilner/status/66806762463969280
dod@rogers.com
Hi..
GFC: Batool Jafri
Email: b.jafri26@gmail.com
Happy Belated B'day.. Celebrate it with one special person in ur life.. so u can tell them even on ur b'day u think they are more special then u!! ;)
I liked u through fb... Batool Jafri... and I digged from same account....
I tweetwd...http://twitter.com/#!/bjafri/status/66841417254846464
Happy Birthday sweet girl ;) A day at a spa with your best friend would be an awesome day to celebrate your birthday! And then go out to dinner ;)
GFC : Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover
E-mail : stevoulina@gmail.com
Twitter: @DrugstoreBLover
Facebook : Stavroula Plag
Digg : I used my twitter account
I also posted about it here : http://www.drugstoreandbargainlover.com/p/giveaways.html
Thanks darling :) Good luck with the competition ;) x
Hi Ezzy please enter me. I am a follower of your blog via GFC-rakhshanda
Shopping and throwing a party is the best way to celebrate your birthday!!
I liked your entry on facebook, my facebook name Rakhshanda Rizvi
I also tweeted, my twitter name is rakhshanda786
My email address is
rakhshanda.rizvi@gmail.com
i follow you publicly through GFC - my email: cheryl(at)ohtobeamuse(dot)com
I think you should either go on a shopping spree or throw a theme party--themes like "the 20s" or "the 70s" something like that.
By the way -- I am having a Jennifer Elizabeth fringe shimmy necklace giveaway on my blog -- it's open to everyone and worth more than $200. Would love for you to enter!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/04/sadee-says-jennifer-elizabeth-giveaway.html
GFC follower as Sweetshenangians
girl23rocks at hotmail dot com
I think you should go on a shopping spree with your pals and go to a nice place for dinner. That would be nice!
Liked your entry on facebook as Swee Shenaniga
tweeted your entry: https://twitter.com/#!/Alliegal101/status/66941491213377536
I digged the entry as alliegal101 but I don't know how to get to my profile so I don't know if this counts sorry!
added to sidebar: http://www.sweetsugaryshenanigans.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
celebrate the birthday or the most popular bar in my city, I offer the cake and open the champagne, or the pubs offer good fruit, champagne and torta.il my birthday is in July:) and lots of music!
gfc: verdiana
mail: verpaco18w@hotmail.it
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GiveawayLandia/184097224959838
email: verpaco18w@hotmail.it
twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/verpacodesign
email: verpaco18w@hotmail.it
You should make a party and enjoy with your best friends!
Karla Monalisa
kmonalisa-17@hotmail.com
follow your blog on GFC as hhhnp12
You should celebrate with your family and friend. Happy belated birthday!!
email: harrynpham@yahoo.com
Like your entry on facebook as hanh nguyen
http://www.facebook.com/hanh4n/posts/191161870930786
Tweeded for your contest as hhhnp12
http://twitter.com/#!/hhhnp12
/status/67071865914527746
digg: http://digg.com/news/lifestyle/imbb_and_sareez_com_win_a_200_saree_contest_entry_29/20110508040428:200830b22ab4472fae70a6c46c22f794#20110508040428:200830b22ab4472fae70a6c46c22f794
GOOD LUCK ON THE CONTEST, hOPE YOU WIN!!
GFC name: Sam90
you should celebrate with your friends doing everything you want!!!
email: samysam90@hotmail.it
like your entry on:
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1548517638
tweeter: http://twitter.com/#!/santippe90
Digg: http://digg.com/santippe90
Hi! ^_^
Please enter me!
GFC follower: floryfrancy
I like your entry ion fb as Florinda Fraccalvieri
Shared on fb:
http://www.facebook.com/florinda.fraccalvieri
You should celebrate your bday with your boyfriend or your best friends on a beautiful seaside! <3
e-mail floryfrancy@inwind.it
Hey Insiya,
Please enter me
1) Following you publicly
2)My GFC name is Uzma Z & my email id is uzma.zestful@gmail.com
After your 19th birthday now I guess you should feed at least a few people or 19 poor children because all these years until your 18th birthday you have celebrated them well & there are lots of underprivileged children who don't even get to celebrate at least a single birthday.So you could give them a reason to celebrate & bring some happiness in their lives :))
3)Facebook profile- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001883752731
4)Twitter link for the vote
http://twitter.com/#!/uzmabbl/status/65277721609117696
5)Digg the entry
http://digg.com/uzmabbl/diggs
6)Stumble upon
http://www.stumbleupon.com/favorites/
7)Blog entry for the giveaway
http://zestfulnails.blogspot.com/2011/05/ezzys-giveaway.html
Thanks so Much for this Giveaway, and Congrats for this lovely Blog!
And Belated happy birthday!
- Following bia GFC: Sherry86
- email: fairywitch86[at]libero.it
- A different way for celebrate your birthday, different from the usual parties, will be organize a lovely Brunch with your closest friend.
Choose a sunny day and Let's Brunch!
- Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/#!/FairyWitch86/status/67259234957537282
- Liked via Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513724286
xoxo
hi ezzy here a link for a post i did on my blog a abt the giveaay
http://shivanismakeupblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-by-ezzy.html
Hi,
I think you should really celebrate your birthday. Maybe you could gift yourself a day at a spa centre?
GFC follower (Dovile)
spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com
Belated Birthday Wishes to you, Celebrate your b'day with your loved one...have a simple but memorable party where you don't have to run around but relax and enjoy.
My GFC is Priti
Liked your entry at FB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1161634654 and email is priti2(at)gmail(dot)com
GREAT! I think you should do a little celebration with your friends, just hanging out, do some karaoke, or maybe girls night out. :)
Follow via GFC as Monik.
Like on Facebook as Monika Lintang Retnani.
Tweet here.
Link the giveaway on my sidebar here.
monikalintang@hotmail.com
sadaf
GFC as szkjan
szkjan@hotmail.com
tweeted here:http://twitter.com/#!/szkjan/status/67327911740440576
fb profile link:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000686981290
Happy belated Bday!!!
its your last teen year ur almost 20 n will be getting settled n getting married soon so, spend as much time as u can with ur friends n enjoy all the precious moments they will bcome sweet memories which u will cherish afterwards =)
thnx
i like you on fb, i'm VALENTINA LAZZARONE
i tweeted on twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/vale_zazza/status/67341506771554304
I love the simplicity, the best birthday ever we can do is celebrate with them friends and people important in your life, I think in this way you will enjoy so much!
email: nicolpaco@yahoo.it
I am following you on Google Friend Connect as Viorela.
violet.porto[at]yahoo[dot]com
I think that foe your birthday ypou should dedicate half of the day to yourself than the afternoon with the family and the night with the friends.
i'm following you!
rach_423@hotmail.com
great giveaway! your so inspirational! if you get the chance to check out my blog, i would really appreiciate your opinions. :)
follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com
I shared on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/violet_porto/status/67385289924034560
violet.porto[at]yahoo[dot]com
#1
Hi dear ,
GFC : shaimaa
Email: sh.11175@yahoo.com
Blog about it here : http://makeupassion.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-giveaways-1.html
thanks
happy belated birtday! you should spend it with a trip to some exotic place! :)
gfc follower (kathlynn) & ive blogged bout it here http://kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-giveaways-international.html
sleeping_child14@hotmail.com
xoxo.
Hi! ^_^
Please enter me!
GFC follower: carmen melfi
I like your entry ion fb as Melfi Carmen
Shared on fb:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1436537413
You should celebrate your bday with your boyfriend or your best friends on a beautiful seaside!
e-mail jasminem2004@hotmail.com
ciao!! sono italiana e ti seguo come "erikamilani"!!
secondo me per il tuo 19° compleanno dovresti regalarti un bel week-end in un centro termale..con massaggi e tanto relax!!!;)erikamilani@hotmail.it
Happy Belated B'day, Ezzy :D
You should celebrate your birthday with parents, relatives and your close friends. Pay a Visit to Church or Temple, pray to God for his/her blessings, donate something to the poor and needy, and last but not the least, play some groovy tunes and dance till the wee hrs!!
Following you via GFC: Asian beautifier
Email: asianbeautifier@gmail.com
FB Profile name: Thebeautifier Sonali
Liked the link on FB. Here is the link of my FBPage:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645942538
Twitter id: Asian Beautifier
Here is my Tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/AsianBeautifier/status/67515564775571457
Digg id:http://digg.com/thebeautifier
Here is my Digg link:
http://digg.com/gizavioletpotion
My stumbleupon id:http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/asianbeautifier/
Here is the link:
http://digg.com/gizavioletpotion
This is Nivedita
GFC: Nivedita
email: niveditared@yahoo.co.in
Hi !
GFC: Merin Thomas
FB: Merin Ann Thomas
Twitter: @meriT83 and tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/meriT83/status/67558992288813056
Since it's your last year as a teenager, spend the day doing something you love with your friends or loved ones, let it be anything...which makes it memorable for you :)
merinannthomas@gmail.com
Thanks for the opportunity !
maybe you can have a great quality time with all of your best girlfriends that always be there for you in sad and happy moments.. kind of pajama's party maybe, or have a spa or salon treatment together.. ;)
GFC: Sarah Mar'atul Azizah
email: sarahazhezha@gmail.com
-FB: Sarah Azhezha
-tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/azhezha/status/67568034574905344
-Digg: http://digg.com/azhezha/diggs
-StumbleUpon: http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/azhezha/
-sidebar: http://sarahazhezha.blogspot.com/
thanks dear for this giveaway ;D
Hi! I'm following you on GFC. I think you should do whatever your favorite thing to do is with your very favorite friends! The best birthday celebration! Happy belated day, by the way!
I'm a follower. You could buy a cake all for yourself cause its your birthday and so an excuse to eat some cake.
GlenysLeeng(at)gmail(dot)com
Hi I am a follower of your blog via GFC. My GFC name is Fenice
I think you should celebrate your birthday with something of original and happy as maybe,a party on the beach if the weather is optimal with your friends or in a house near the beach!
I liked your entry on facebook, my facebook name is Giustina Dione.
My email address is moncheri90@gmail.com
Thank You <3
I follow you as Tras el Secreto de Venus
Email: tras.el.secreto.de.venus@gmail.com
I think you should enjoy very very very much and you should do something that would do the rest of the year.
I like you entry on FB. My Facebook name is Secreto de Venus
Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/SecretodeVenus/status/67638390820044801
Diggs: Secreto de Venus
Thankss you!!
Enter me please! I'm a new follower via GFC.
For your birthday, you can make a dinner with your friends!
I like your entry on FB (Ana Belén R M).
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Fisigiawa/status/67699204235067392
Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain
Hey!
Thanks for the lovely comments on my post. I use the Senna Cosmetics HD Hydra-Cover Concealer in Shade 02 (http://www.sennacosmetics.com/catalog/hydra-cover-p-999.html)
Thanks for leaving me the link to your giveaway.
I'm following your blog publicly now through GFC as Saimese & my e-mail is: miss.saimshaikh(at)gmail(dot)com
Happy belated 19th birthday hun!
I know a lot of people say go out for dinner with friends, or shopping trips, or spa trips, but I like to do things that you'd remember your whole life. I'd suggest that you go parasailing or something adventurous like that to celebrate so that you'd never forget your 19th birthday celebration! I read that you're in Dubai? I was there last summer & I went parasailing by The Walk.. it was def a once in a lifetime type of experience.
I tweeted about your contest entry too: http://twitter.com/#!/Saimese/status/67708031944769536
From the amount of votes you have, I'd be surprised if you didn't win!! But still.. good luck ;)
I'm a gfc follower- mearnold115
Happy Birthday!
I think you should go ahead and splurge on a nice piece of jewelry or a statement piece to commemorate that day!
mearnold115 at yahoo dot com
A very belated Happy Birthday to you! And congrats on the 100+ followers.
Pls enter me in this giveaway!
I follow you under the GFC name: Poohkie's Place
My email ID is : poohkiesplace@gmail.com
I've posted a pic & link in mu sidebar here: http://poohkiesplace.blogspot.com/
For your B'day I think you should go out for lunch (or dinner) with your family and then go out for a nice movie with your friends. And you should definitely buy a gift for yourself - I always do that on my B'day, no matter what gifts I get from others.
Awesome giveaway insiya!! :) My GFC ID is calicoaster and I think for the b'day a great gift for you would be to win the IMBB saree contest!! :D :D All the best and God Bless you!! :)
Hi !!
Enter me please :)
GFC name: Sadi
Email: sadia.latif10@gmail.com
I think you should treat yourself to nice and relaxing day at a Spa
FACEBOOK LIKE: I liked your entry on FB as Sadia Latif.
TWITTER: I tweeted about your entry here: http://twitter.com/Sad20ful/statuses/67966928941105152
thanks alot
Hi!
I follow you via GFC as Alessia.
I think you should go out with friends and relax yourself in good company! :)
mail: alelale at live dot com
Extra Entries:
- I Liked your entry through facebook. My profile page: https://www.facebook.com/lalefly
- I tweeted here: https://twitter.com/#!/Aljsa/status/68293686848524289
hi its nice to discover ur account..thanks for telling me!
I follow as gfc
vanitynoapologies@gmail.com
I liked ur entry on facebook
id- ansh vanity
tweeted too
id- @vanitynoapology
added on my sidebar at http://vanity-noapologies.blogspot.com/
GFC – doll phat
Dollphat at gmail dot com
For your late birthday go away somewhere with a few friends!
Facebook.com/dollphat
Twitter.com/dollphat
http://twitter.com/dollphat/status/68375214479773696
Blog: http://dollphats.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway_813.html
Happy birthday!
I think you should do something that you really like to: go out with friends, spend time with family, buy makeup products, watch a film...
GFC name: Gabriela
Email: conbdebelleza(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted in:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Gabriela.Luzon.Castillo
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/GabrielaGLC/status/68428756196401152
I posted your giveaway on my sidebar: http://conbdebelleza.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
GFc: Phua Pei Qi
email: phuapeiqi@hotmail.com
I would go shopping the whole day!:D
Thanks:)
GFC follow *heavensent1*...Happy happy belated 19th burf day and many many more...hmmm...what to do...go on a picnic followed by a day at the fair...do something fun to celebrate your beautiful life...and have a groovy time doing it...hehe...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom
FB liked your sari contes post *Jennifer C.*...BEAUTIFUL BTW~!!
Tweeted... http://twitter.com/#!/DNatrlBeauty/status/68664665944760320
DIGG... http://digg.com/news/lifestyle/imbb_and_sareez_com_win_a_200_saree_contest_entry_29
Stumbled... http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/makeupandbeauty.com/imbb-sareezcom-win-200-saree-contest-entry-29/
...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom
Hi, enter me!
I follow you through GFC and I tweeted about the sareez competition here:
http://twitter.com/#!/StyleFashionEtc/status/68669923513204736
email id - fashionetc@rocketmail.com
Hi! I'm a new follower!
For the birthday question, I'd go mini-golfing or bowling with some friends :).
badorka@vipmail.hu
Happy birthday darling!
I follow you as Ginny via GFC
E-mail: ginevra.gio@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway !
I stumbled upon your blog through IMBB and was so tempted to enter!
GFC follower: noble beeyotch
For my 21st birthday I am going to get myself a tattoo. I think you should do something equally crazy for your birthday too...get a tattoo or get pierced !:P
Extra Entries:
1. Twitter follower: jewel_of_india
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/jewels_of_india/status/72540212613488640
2. My favorite beauty product would be NARS orgasm blush. The pigmentation is just fabulous and it looks surprisingly good on me.
3. Beauty tip: condition your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar after shampooing. Hair stays shiny for a long time.
Hi, thanks for the chance to win an awesome prize!
For your birthday, I think you should go out for a meal as friends, but go somewhere none of you have gone before. It's nice to try new food together!
My favorite beauty product is occ lip tar in Anime, because I love pink and I've recently always been wanting to wear bright lipstick so this fits in to both. With this on (because Im so pale) I always feel like I look like a doll which makes me happy.
Beauty tip: I always dust a small amount of a light reflecting powder on my cupids bow just above my upper lip. I like my lips but sometimes I feel like my bottom lip looks bigger than my top one. Then I use this to make it look more 'pouty' and even. xx
gfc - Espiral
email: sonia_filipa_rito@yahoo.com.br
For your birthay I think you could make a simple gift for your friends - a - a book's mark for example =)
My favorite beauty product is lime crime lip stick because is very colourful
tip: I wash my face with lotion in the morning and night
Try clubbing & just having fun with your friends. Or have a huuuuge shopping spree haha
xyoulovekarlene is my GFC
xyoulovekarlene@gmail.com
gfc: Burcin
email: burcin.cevik.bir at gmail dot com
twitter: Burcidi
tweet about giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/burcidi/status/73338295966375936
Hey Hun!
First of all happy belated birthday and thanks for the giveaway!
If you haven't celebrated already, I think you should go out to dinner with your friends and do something you really enjoy, like dancing or watching a movie. And you should get a large yummy cake and eat as much as you want!
My favorite beauty product is my mattifying spf lotion- a must during summer!
Some favorite beauty tips are using sweet almond oil to remove eye makeup. It is gentle and helps eyelashes grow! I also like to use rose water as a toner.
Thanks!
Hey Ezzy,
I follow your blog through GFC as Shruti, email id- sh18qt@gmail.com.
Wish you a Belated happy birthday. Answer : You should host a big party for your friends n family to catch up on lost fun. :) = 1 point
Additional Entries:
1.) Following you on twitter & tweeted about your giveaway as sh18qt. (5 points)
2.) Made a post about your giveaway on my blog - http://doesntreallymatters.blogspot.com/2011/05/lilbitssofeverythings-birthday-100.html (5 points)
3.) Posted about your giveaway on my blog sidebar http://doesntreallymatters.blogspot.com (5 points)
4.) My fav beauty product is my HG Loreal gel eyeliner..!! (5 points)
5.) Fav makeup tip is to apply rosewater on your face before applying foundation, it gives a healthy n glowy look and keeps your skin moisturized all day long. (5 points)
Total = 26 points!! :) :)
GFC: Ohashi
email: ohashi.chan(at)gmail.com
First of all I think you must enjoy your birthday. It dosen´t matter if it is quite or wild, is YOUR birthday. If I were you, since you haven´t celebrate it, I will celebrate twice! One idea could be a beauty party with your closer friends and the second one a wonderfull night outside.
Otherwise, I want to know what you finally do! :D
And thanks for the opportunity of win your giveaway ;)
GFC: SamConradsen
Answer: Celebrate it with some good friend and do what you like : D
E-mail: SamConradsen@live.dk
GFC:Merci
email: thecity01 at gmail dot com
I think you should eat out in a nice restaurant with friends and family or do something you always wanted to try. :)
My favourite beauty product is my foundation. (MAC face&body)
Hi,
Please enter me in your giveaway.
GFC Name: Manasvini Sridharan
Answer: I think you should do 19 crazy things, each of which depict the years of your life from 1-18.
Like ride kiddy rides in the amusement park, messily eat a lot of icecream, wear crazy costumes in public, dance to your childhood favorites....you know the drill. Don't be scared to make a fool of yourself. Life becomes too serious sometimes. I am 19 too :)
Hi,
Please enter me in your giveaway.
GFC Name: manasvini sridharan
Answer: I think you should do 19 crazy things each of which reminds of the years of your life from 1-19.
Like riding the kiddy rides in amusement parks, messily eating a lot of ice cream, wearing fun costumes...you know the drill, whatever was fun for you :)
Don't be afraid of making a fool of yourself. Life can be a little too serious sometimes. I'm 19 too ;)
Hiya,
Can you enter me please?
I think you should first like very early in the morning get a very relaxing massage! :) Then go to an amusement park and go like 20 times on the scariest ride there, so you get all butterflies in your tummy. And afterwarths go to a restaurant and order every dessert they have! :) I'm sure it would be fun!
My email : cupcakebeauty(@)live.be
Lots of love
Anouk
omg!! u should totally just pretend to be another person for one day...~~so u can feel how big your future is~~ ^^
sumshi.is.yummy@gmail.com thanks!!
hi from Poland:)
GFC Zofiana
focz@op.pl
I think you must enjoy your birthday. Mayby, you shoulf go to nice restaurant...? :)
GFC; collifornia
EMAIL; holliister at gmail dot com
-for your 19th birthday you could throw a party & make it a theme type party where everyone has to dress up a certain way (black & white, costume etc.)
-i follow you on twitter & tweeted;
http://twitter.com/collifornia/status/76711335865491456
-my favorite beauty product is bronzer because it give you a touch of color and glow.
-my favorite beauty tip is to moisturize as much as possible!
Hi,
GFC : Dianemane
EMAIL : dianemane@live.fr
For your birthday, you can go to a whole day for shopping with your best friend !
hieeee
gfc name:aabha nagpal
twitter :@abha24
email :loveabs16@gmail.com
hey for ur bday u can do whtever u always wanted to do ...like shop the whole day ...go for ur fav movie at tht time.....do some charity....dance the night out .....have a stay over with ur best friends....
GFC: miha.ela
mihaela.mihordea(@) gmail(.) com
Happy belated 19th birthday hun!
If you are adventurous, make a trip: mountain climb, if you are romantic: you may go out with your partner, dance, even karaoke time, if you wanna relax go to spa.. enjoy it anyone anywhere anytime anyhow ! :)
My favorite beauty product is my bellabamba blush, because I have pale skin and adds color and freshness.
Favorite beauty tip: using sweet almond oil to remove eye makeup. It is gentle and moisturize.
GFC follower: meimayy
email:maybel_huang@hotmail.com
happy belated 19th birthday!
i think you should have a haul, just for the sake of it. or have a day of super super fun with your friends eg. go somewhere really really beautiful and take pictures
HAVE A SPA DAY WITH YOUR MOM (SUPER SURPRISED U WANTED TO SPEND IT WITH HER)
GFC/RevealingBeaute
Twitter/RevealingBeaute
Frances
revealingbeaute@gmail.com
www.revealingbeaute.com
I follow via GFC as Erica publicly.♥
I think you should treat yourself to something nice. Maybe even a getaway. :)
Thanks for the giveaway. So sweet♥
ericak77 at gmail dot com
Hello,I notice that this is still open and you don;t have winners so I hope I can join.Lovely giveaway.My 19th was long a go and we had great party at friends house,it was lovely,like a marathon,because on Friday we go to our friend fer well to army,Saturday my birthday and Sunday another party.It was amazing time,we had party every weak,a lot of fun.So my proposition for you from 35 young happily married woman is MAKE A PARTY,you are 19 once,you wont regret it and have something to talk about for many,many years with your friends,like I do with my best friend when we get together because she live in another country.OMG,this is the longest comment I have ever writing =o).Happy Birthday!!!
Name: Lakshmipriya V
GFC name: Lakshmipriya
Idea for your 19th Birthday which just passed, As u did not celebrate it : Go on a picnic with your friends and enjoy it now!!!!:):):))
Email id: lakshmi.priya385@gmail.com
Tweet link: http://twitter.com/#!/lakshmisweety/status/81994765742252032
Twitter name: @lakshmisweety
Favourite beauty product: Here comes my list..:D
Everyday cream: Lakme perfect radiance - Love it coz it has done wonders in evenizing my skin tone.
Kajal: Himalaya & biotique - both glide and blend like dream which is always my requirement with kajals. And also stays good for long hours.
Eye liner: lakme eye pen & Elle 18 - Good staying power and doesn't give a smudgey look.:P
Mascara: Streetwear wonderlash mascara, VOV mascara - wonderlash for its lengthening and volumizing effects & VOV mascara as a good base..:D
Lip balm: evertime favourite - nivea..:):)) - good staying power, wonderful moisturizing capabilities, lovely smell & nice sheer..:)
Hi,
enter me ,please!
I follow you via GFC (Camelia Andrasescu
I think you should celebrate with your friends and family, it is important.
I follow you on twitter (@cameliaadriana)
I tweeted here : http://twitter.com/#!/cameliaadriana/status/82588895920914432
I don't have a blog , but I posted on my FB wall : http://www.facebook.com/andrasescu.camelia/posts/107415446018430
My favorite beauty product is KissKiss Gloss from Guerlain because leaves such an amazing lips.
My beauty trick is to fixe the make-up with thermal wather.
Email : andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com
Thank you.
GFC name: juicy,
Email: lucyy_h@hotmail.com
I think you should celebrate it with friends, maybe just go clubbing or give a belated birthday party at home!
1. I followed your blog, GFC is dark_oracle21.
2. Have a make over, like change your hair color or hair style and then party! :)
**my email id is dark_oracle21@yahoo.com.ph
EXTRA ENTRIES
1. my favorite beauty product are colored contact lenses. It instantly makes your eyes gorgeous! (5 entries)
2. a beauty tip I learned from Michelle Phan, use a business card to cover your lids when applying mascara - so it wont smudge on your lids. (5 entries)
i super appreciate your honesty in your blog and i think u should volunteer or do something as a stranger and then at the end tell them it was your birthday not that long ago. ^^ i love that surprise ^^
thank u!!
i follow your blog
my fav makeup is twilight volutri mascara. i found it on sale for $1 :) but its the BEST :) it holds a curl, lengthens and volumizes and is ultra black :)
my tip: apply liner and then use a fine tipped brush with some eyeshadow to make a new colour eyeliner ^^ thank u!!
Hello :D
*GFC: amz88
*Email: amz88blog(at)g m a i l (dot)com
*Blogged about it in my page:
http://amz88.blogspot.com/2011/06/more-givies-yay.html
Post a Comment