Saturday, May 21, 2011

My 100 Followers giveaway is extended...

Retweet this button on every post blogger
Hello Lovelies,

During the blogger maintenance on 13th May, my blog got affected and I was unable to sign in for some reason :( now that its got all fixed I have decided to extend my giveaway as an apology for the inconvenience :( I am not sure if I have lost any comments posted on the giveaway so if you see your comment being disappeared, I request you to leave your details again.

I did not end up winning the competition due to which I have changed the rules so those who haven't entered yet can still try their luck :) 
Anyhow, a HUGE thanks to everyone who voted for me :D

Those who have already entered please do not enter again as your entries have been already counted!!
Enter here
ending on 30th June


Note: I will be back to blogging after 23rd as my exams get over then. Wish me luck x

1 comments:

Azhezha said...

do your best dear!! you can!! ;D