Saturday, November 20, 2010

Who else got shocked seeing this cover??

Retweet this button on every post blogger
I just adore both Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hatheway!! I am like a huge fan of both these actors. So I got a shock of my life seeing this EW cover (not just because they are naked) but because they are naked together. lol their pose made me think they are a couple. I hysterically referred online and found they are not. They are just trying to promote their new film 'Love & Other Drugs'. Jake has supposedly even said that both of them appear to be naked in 65% of the movie!! Now who is waiting to watch it :P

 But seeing the Entertainment Weekly pics I think they would make a great couple!! Do you think so too?

7 comments:

Susanne said...

yes, they would! :)

anamika said...

they both are super hot :)

Anonymous said...

Love Jake.....he's gorgeous!

Stevista said...

yeah they look good together :)

loooool I wanna see the movie :P

xxx

Sarah said...

They are both beautiful, I have to admit I was a little shocked too.

Ezzy said...

I see I am not the only one drooling over Jake :P

anyways did you guys know EW made 3different covers for this version with different naked pics of the two? They look super hot in all!!!

Metal Fabrication Sunrise said...

I enjoyed reading your blog thanks