I love pink !! so what better time to splurge on lovely pinkies other than this month!!
Rhinestone case for my Blackberry
Bought from Union Hypermarket
Brand: Swaroski
Price: 25 bucks
I previously had a pink silicon case but I needed a change in my entire look so when I saw this I was like Wow! I need to get this. My friend got a black one with a purple butterfly on it. This one looks pretty smart & stylish when I use it though its looking too gaudy in the pics !
Charms Keychain
Bought from Lifestyle
Brand: Adore
I forgot the price :(
I loved the hearts & the dress charm a lot so I had to get it :P I think I will use it on my bag. What say?
Flip Flops
Bought from Splash
Brand: Maui Girl
Price: 30 bucks
I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. I love eagles !! Acco
rding to me, they are a symbol of 'Rebellious Nature' & that's how I am in real life :P Also the word Bad attracted me to them ;) Plus isn't it great how they incorporate an eagle perfectly in pink color flip flops.
I am planning to get Clinique's Long Last Glossswear Pink as £2 from each sale goes to Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s study at the UK Institute of Cancer Research.
So tell me what all pinkies did you spend on this month? Or planning to spend on ?



5 comments:
Lovin the filpflops and the cellphone case.Infact i'm checkin some out on the swarovski site now :P
http://myfuturestartstoday.blogspot.com/
Loving all 3 :) Super cute stuffs :)
Thank you Sharon & Aarthi :)
Ohh those flip flops are so funky! I am loving the blingy case! xoxo
Thanks Sonali though he flip flops are almost worn out now :( and the blingy case has lost its touch !!
Post a Comment