Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trend Alert: Retro Pop Handset

Retweet this button on every post blogger
Don't these Retro Pop Handset look so cute? Just look at the awesome colors.I am totally digging the pink, orange & gold (below) especially!! ♥

Designed by the French designer David Turpin, the POP handset combines classic style with a contemporary edge. The handset has a high quality speaker and microphone supplied with the 3.5mm jack that will plug into just any type of mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, blackberry, laptops, netbooks & computers.The Pop Phone also includes noise-cancelling, which should improve call clarity in noisier situations.


Want to know the best part? It eliminates 99% of absorbed phone radiation.In today's cell-phone obsessed world we soo need this!! And it has soft-touch texture like super soft rubber. Totally lush!

The not so good part? It's size! Carrying it around would be such a pain especially with us girls who prefer using smaller bags or clutches whenever possible. I wonder how would guys incorporate in their day to day functions and carry them around everywhere? Or is it such a great deal?


Availability: Virgin Megastore

What do you think guys? Will you try out these handsets? Or give it a pass? Do you think this trend will last long? Or are we all just going through the Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' phase?

xoxo

16 comments:

Pandora`s Box said...

I'm lovin this lol. I don't mind it's size as I carry around huge bags. Absorbs phone radiation too!!I'm in lurve :)

Anonymous said...

U've got a very nice blog, follow u now, will u follow me :) ?
unknownlooks.blogspot.com
XXX

LULUCHERIE said...

thats so cute, I'll probably use it at home and won't take it out though!

check out my blog, I'm having a Chanel giveaway!

www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

SHOP

LULUCHERIE said...

i'd love to get one! :D


check out my blog for a Chanel giveaway!

www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

SHOP

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

i dont think so i wud buy this 1 though it looks cute :)
im back to the blogging word, hope to c u around
http://makeupandfashionfreak.blogspot.com/

manu said...

hi,
i like your blog
http://for-a-better-living.blogspot.in/

Wedding sarees said...

Thank you for your well-thought content. I'm really at perform proper now! So I ought to go off with no reading through all I'd like. But, I place your web site on my RSS feed in order that I can read mor

Enara Girl said...

I love it :)I invite you to my giveaway:
http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/kawaii-box-giveaway-sorteo.html

play bazaar said...

satta king Sound Advice To Enhance The Flavor Of Your Coffee play bazaar

play bazaar said...

play bazaar If you've been smoking for a long time, you might be afraid that quitting is going to be close to impossible. Although it's not usually easy to quit, most people can do so with determination, effort and knowledge of the best techniques. Read on for some information about ways to help you stop smoking.satta king

play bazaar said...

Money Management Advice That You Can Take To The Bank play bazaar

Ganga Bhakti said...

Using online video can be a great way to improve your site and attract more visitors. People are always on the lookout for interesting, informative or just plain funny videos to watch and share. satta king
play bazaar
There are plenty of affordable and easy to use video hosting sites out there that can host your videos

Sohbet said...

Thank guzel blog sohbet siteleri
sohbet odaları

onur said...

Teşekkürler guzel blog sohbet alanı
sohbet

onur said...

sohbete sizlerde katılın sohbet odaları

onur said...

Teşekkürler guzel blog sohbet alanı
sohbet