Warning: Do not open this post if your hungry. You will be tempted beyond limits :P
Gulf Food Exhibition is the world's largest annual food,drinks & hospitality event which takes place in Dubai spanning over 4 days & believe me those 4 days are also not enough to see everything!! I went all 4 days and hardly saw half of it. With over 66,000 exhibitors what could be expected right? Anyway if you are even remotely related to the food industry, you should definitely attend this event. There's so much to learn from it. Enough said, now have a look at the pics of the lovely delicacies which will make your mouth water :P
These are Tiramisu delicacies.
and yes there is a part 2 coming up :P
xoxo


























7 comments:
OMG!! I drooled a bucketful! It all looks SO GOOD!
I want all dat :(
oh my goodness everything looks so yummy!
I was not hungry before I read this post but now... starving!
YUM!!! I am new here :) Come visit and follow me too! Have a beautiful weekend! Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/
Looks so irresistible!!!
yum!! i had tiramisu last night!i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!
Post a Comment