Saturday, February 5, 2011

NOTD - Green Glitter Flakes

Retweet this button on every post blogger
Today is my cousin's wedding dinner reception. I was super bored so decided to play around with my nails to dress up for the occasion. I applied a dark green base and then this super glittery polish which has small flakes of silver circles and stars along with blue-green glitters to match with my dress. The purple-gold dress in the background is what I plan to wear. I had no idea it's gonna match so perfectly. Now just can't wait to play around with my eyes to compliment the dress :D

If you look closely you will see the flakes are not placed properly but I found it extremely difficult to move them around for proper placing since picking them from the brush itself was a task. But I guess it's not really important to be perfect right? As long as the overall effect comes out nice.

These are the best shots I could come up with. Let me know what you think :)
xoxo

11 comments:

Unknown said...

dis looks nice insiya..

beautydiva said...

Beautiful... Ofcourse matches with your dress :)

Sabina said...

love them x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous nails x

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Oh,so cute :) Nice job XOXO

Aarthi said...

Pretty glitters and awesome nails..:)

rebeca.cd said...

Great mani! (^_^)

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

hi insiya..looks nice..

Stevista said...

So pretty :) Btw that would look great around the holidays of Christmas and New Year's! ;) x

Ezzy said...

Thank you guys :D

@Stav oh yes it would look amazing for those occasions..unfortunately I got to celebrate none this year!!

Sonia said...

Love it, Insiya! And I love your blog haha =)