Monday, August 30, 2010

Color Coordinated Roses

Retweet this button on every post blogger
As I specifically mentioned how I don't want this blog to be only a makeup related blog, I had to make sure my first post is so not a makeup/beauty post. This is just a random post of what i wore yesterday. It's this peach color dress with big huge roses on it as you can see in the pics. My mom had made for herself a rose shaped ring (without keeping in mind about my dress) & it actually ended up matching it so perfectly !! The ring is a lighter shade of peach which complements the roses more whereas the beads of the bracelet is a little darker peach which complements the beads below the roses more.

This was a pin which i was about to attach to the upper part of the dress since that was extremely plain & the roses were at the extreme bottom of the dress. But my poor pin got lost right after I clicked this pic :(
My sis was trying to find something & she ended up throwing my dress which had the pin attached & God knows where the pin fell. i couldn't find it anywhere !!

I so love being color coordinated once in a while. What do you think was i over the top with my craze for peach rose :P
How often do you color coordinate your accessories with your outfit? & to what extent?

0 comments: