Saturday, February 19, 2011

TAG: 7 Things About Me

Retweet this button on every post blogger
One of the lovely blogger's I follow Stavroula Plag tagged all her followers to do this post. Since I enjoy reading such posts, I decided to do one myself. It really helps in giving insight about a blogger's life :)

7 things I have to do before I die:
- Get married to a guy I really love and have lots of tiny kids :P
- I want to go for a world trip. Would love to that with my future hubby!! Hope he can afford it :P
- I want to work for a while in one of the greatest MNC's and make lots of contacts.
- Then I want to start my own business mostly in the fashion industry.
- Gift my mom & dad a big, huge house with my hard earned money :)
- Want to do some social work specially for woman rights.
- Want to leave enough fortune for my kids to survive & have a good education and life ahead.

7 things I say all the time:
-  WTF or WTH (I keep alternating between the 2 depending on who I talk to :P )
-  don't bug me (People tend to get on my nerves way too often)
-  nicee
-  lol
- wzzzaapppp
-  acha (meaning okay in Hindi)
-  yeah right!!

7 things I am good at:
- promoting/selling (I love doing that stuff)
- teaching/explaining
-  listening to people
-  giving advices
-  managing funds
-  public speaking
- handling kids (I have a 2 yr bro so u can imagine how much I love kids!!)

7 flaws :
- bad temper
- stubborn
- lazy (I might be the laziest person on earth)
- careless (sometimes I end up making stupid mistakes knowingly)
- I get easily stressed.  
- I cannot easily open up with someone. It takes me a long long while to open up since I am a very reserved person.
- my organizing skills suck

♥ 7 qualities :
- trustworthy (even my enemies tell me their secrets :P )
-  good listener/speaker
-  honest
-  dedicated
-  easygoing
-  funny
-  persistent

I hope this helped you in knowing me better :)
I tag all my new and old followers to do this. Please do link me to your tags in case you decide to do !!

xoxo

5 comments:

The Beautifier said...

Nice read! Thanks for posting it!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

bhumika said...

dats nice..got to know many thgs bout u ;)

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

This was such an interesting post, thank you for doing it sweetie! :) x

Ezzy said...

thanks Sonali,bhumika & Stav :)